Terms & Condition
Processing of Ordered Goods:
Once the contract is finalized, we will start manufacturing the products and will let you know about the delivery date.

Minimum Order:
There is no minimum or maximum order limit.

We normally quote FOB prices. However,
we can add freight, shipping, and postage charges depending on the requirement of the buyer.
RSAMTI IMPEX supports L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram payments for orders.
We prefer 60% In Advance and the remaining 40% after sending BL to the consignee.;
We also accept Irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C).
Mode of Shipment:
We do send shipments By Air, By Sea, Through DHL, FEDEX, EMS, UPS, and through DPEX. It depends on you.
We always manufacture the goods with care in all aspects, but still, these are handmade instruments and there are chances of error on instruments. If there is any damage to instruments please sent us a video with photos so we can help you with a return or refund.
it must be filed within 10 days of the date of receipt of goods.
Returns are not acceptable without prior mutual consent.
Any instruments that are custom-made, modified, privately labeled, custom etched, or
otherwise modified or hampered are not returnable for credit.
We reserve the right to inspect any returns before issuing any credit.
Repairs & Warranty Replacements:
In case of any manufacturing defect, we guarantee to replace, repair any such piece(s),
free of cost but this does not apply to instruments that are repaired,
or hampered/mishandled at the importer’s end.Instruments that have been repaired by a source other than
RSAMTI IMPEX. If your instruments are repaired by another company or person who doesn’t belong to RSAMTI IMPEX then your instrument warranty will be expired.
Merchandise will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.

The instruments lost/damaged during this transit to us will not be our responsibility.
The freight of such articles will be borne by the consignee